Monday, November 23, 2009

Activation Video

Well you can imagine my SURPRISE when I come to the blog and notice that my dearest HUBBY has updated it! What a wonderful man! I'm so lucky!

Well, it's offically been 1 week and 2 hours of hearing for our baby boy. It's going good, but honestly the last week has been stressful!!

Last year, while I was still pregnant, my husband and I found a WONDERFUL daycare lady to watch over Troy once he was born and I went back to work. She has watched him since my 9 weeks of maternity leave were up. Well...when Troy's processor was activated, I was nervous with the other kids at her house, it would be a lot for her. However, we moved forward knowing that God would take care of any situation. After giving her a run-down of how everything worked on Tuesday afternoon, I went back to work on Wednesday. Everything seemed to be going okay, until she called me on Thrusday afternoon to tell me that it was just too much for her. How my heart was broken, but I couldn't be mad. Honestly, Troy does need one on one attention right now. THANKFULLY and by the GRACE OF GOD, my sister does not have a job and is now Troy's full time nanny! She is also there to get Dean off to school in the morning and waiting for him when he gets off the bus in the afternoon. God is so good!!

Anyhow, as my dearest hubby's post told you, Troy's activation went great! He is a trooper and I will get some pictures of him with his processor up as soon as possible!

The video my mom took is about 8 1/2 minutes and is much to big to be linked to here, so I am letting you know that if you click HERE, it will take you to the video on YouTube!

Thank you all for your prayers and we are excited to move forward from here!!

1 comment:

leah said...

What a little trooper! He's definitely the stoic type. What a great video and Happy Hearing Birthday to Troy!