Sunday, January 10, 2010

Time to play catch up!

Sorry it's been so long since I've written. I get so busy with everyday things that I forget there are my friends out in cyber-world waiting for my important updates (yeah right!)

Anyways...we had a WONDERFUL Christmas here in the Stambaugh household. We were able to have all 4 of our children which was the best present possible. My in-laws came up and visited overnight which was a huge surprise. Thom and I had vacation PAID from Christmas day until January 4th. Here are some of our pictures:




Dean very excited to get a new DS!


All 3 of my older children playing on their electronics and Troy deciding to terrorize them all!

Troy playing with a new toy from Paumee.


One of my favorite presents!



Troy got a new Curious George hockey stick. Posing here with Uncle Ryan.




Me...very excited about an over the toilet stand.



Troy beating Brady with one of Dean's new presents.


Troy very excited about Uncle Nate's new golf club.



Kids opening gifts at our house Christmas morning.


Thom got a new drill!


No comments: