Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This Pregnancy

Holy cow this pregnancy is FLYING by! I can't believe I'm starting my 25th week today! Maybe it's because I'm not having a massive baby boy who started kicking at 14 weeks. This time I seem to be having a smaller, gentler girl who kicks like a lady :D

My in-laws just scheduled a baby shower in Indiana for December 11th. It's hard because it's right around the holidays, but it gives us a great excuse to get down there and visit. It's also nice because my house is overrun by boys that I have NO little girl things.

This picture of me is at 19 weeks. In the past 6 weeks I haven't grown a lot - which is amazing to me. I've only gained about 14 lbs altogether which is also amazing to me because with pregnancy #1 I gained 80 and with pregnancy #2 I gained 40!

No comments: